Whitening Peel (Reduce Scarring and Reveal New Skin)
Whitening Peel is a technique that can repair overall facial appearance by revealing new and fresher skin. It is mostly suitable for those with oily, acne-prone skin and those with some scarring due to blemishes. Among its benefits include removing blackheads and whiteheads, eliminating dead skin cells, shrinking acne, treating acne scars, and giving a more glowing complexion.
How It Works
In this treatment, a solution will be applied on your skin that can cause the skin to peel off. This peeling off process will take place from the second to fourth day post treatment, and the old skin cells will be replaced with new, smoother and healthier skin. After treatment, your skin will look more rejuvenated and brighter.
Whitening Peel Procedure
1. Skin will be assessed by the doctor.
2. Face will be cleansed.
3. Dirt, blackheads and whiteheads will be sucked out using a machine-operated sucking tip.
4. Whitening Peel solution will be applied on the skin. Slight tingling feeling or itchiness may be felt at this part of the treatment.
5. Face will be wiped gently and the second solution (neutralizer) will be applied.
6. LED Mask will be put on for about 15 minutes to quicken skin recovery.
7. End of treatment.
Advantages and Limitations of Whitening Peel
- Improves sun damaged skin.
- Brightens the skin.
- Reduces acne and acne scarring.
- Enhances skin radiance.
- Improves blood flow in the face.
- Quick procedure.