Photo facial is an advancement on regular facial, IPL photo facials, also known as Pulsed Light Therapy, involve a handheld device that emits pulses of broad spectrum light through direct contact with the skin. It acts on the deeper layers of skin, making it ideal for treating broken capillaries, sun damage, and other impurities. It focuses on reducing age spots, freckles & red blemishes, over a period of time reduces the effects of UV damage on skin.
Benefits of the IPL Photofacial
- Having a photofacial is one of the best ways to treat sun-damaged skin.
- Photofacials can treat stubborn acne.
- Intense pulsed light is an excellent way to eliminate visible veins and capillaries.
- Having regular photofacials can prevent premature skin
- Photo rejuvenation can be perform on multiple areas of the body.
- Photofacial is Quick & Convenient