Hair loss treatment for women
About one-third of women experience hair loss at some times in their life and two-third of women suffer from hair thinning or bald spots. In women, there are several reasons which may cause hair loss. Men and women of young and middle ages are both are affected by this problem. Hair loss in women often has a greater impact than hair loss does on men because it’s less socially acceptable for them.
- Hormonal imbalance.
- Pregnancy – hormonal changes that take place during pregnancy might cause hair fall in women.
- Stress – work pressure, family issues or other kinds of emotional trauma can cause hair loss in female.
- Diet – lack of protein in women can lead to hair loss. Besides the vitamin D, calcium, iron or vitamin B12 deficiency can also lead to hair loss in women.
- Genetic causes – it is noted that genes play an important role. Women who have family members with a history of baldness may get it.
- Diseases – infections like typhoid, dengue etc can predicate acute hair loss in female.
- Lifestyle – chemically treated hair or excessive use of hair equipment like hairdryer, hair straightener, hair curler etc may damage the cuticle and make it more prompt to breakage.
- Medications- oral medicines like some anti hypertensive’s, antidepressant etc taken for a long time may cause hair fall.
Depending upon your history and scalp examination. We at singhania skin clinic would suggest you one or more of the following treatments:-
- Oral medications for targeted therapy.
- Hair growth peptides.
- Non-surgical options like mesotherapy, LLLT, Microneedlin, HGP, PRP.
- Surgical options like hair transplant.